- Corporations have today employed numerous top MBAs and often also former management consultants
- Corporations have exactly the same access to data and intelligence as consulting firms
- Tasks, which traditionally were out-sourced to management consultants are increasingly undertaken by highly capable in-house resources
- The conventional role of management consultants is being challenged by client organizations
- The notion of ”The Trusted Advisor” is too often an illusion as……..
- The conventional management consulting model too often is driven by junior heavy teams with only limited senior partner face-time
- Only few advisors dare telling CEOs – not what they want to hear – but what they need to hear
- When corporations do seek trusted advice around their most sensitive issues whom do they talk to?
- Working with Sigurd Lilienfeldt as Corporate Advisor is just about that.